2012年4月1日星期日

MYLIFE ISN'T FUN


taking a deep breath.
*arhhgggg,just done my KARANGAN that i need to past up tomorrow.


my school life wasn't happy like others.
SAD ;(
Everyday start with a DUTY,
how sad is it!
I need some time to bersembang with my friend before my duty,
BUT BUT BUT
the aunty who fetch me cant come early.
SO WHAT I CAN DO?!
nothing = ="

I already bored with the morning that start with a DUTY that always kena bully by PELAJAR.
I don't want this as my BREAKFAST!

Talk about the duty,
I got 3Lx as my duty place.
Some of the girl in this class (RACIST)
1ST:they will not line up at the front because there was a LONGKANG.
2ND:they will just stay at the back and wait those MALAY N INDIAN to go line up at the front.

So,i decide to have a giliran.
I make everyone have a chance to line up at the front.
AHA,THEY MAY HATE ME BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!

For my recess duty.
I got BLOCK G.
hmm...IS GOOD FOR ME CAUSE MY CLASS WAS THERE.
but why you put me alone over there and for the others block have about 2-3 prefect .WHY?!
There were a few boys always LARI ke upstair without my permission.
I just only have a pair of eyes,but there were two gates.
HOW AM I GOING TO CHECK?
TELL ME!

I am intelligent enough to think an idea.
I stand at the gate that the boys always lari atas.
but my eyes was FOCUS on the other gate.

#stress#anti-schoolproject

haishhhh!
ANOTHER THING THAT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BRAIN.
all project come in the same time.
SC PEKA,GEO PROJECT,SEJ PROJECT,KERJA KAYU KH.

And my brain will burst soon!
the sej is the worst.
I have to visit some batik kilang ,
write a report about the KEPENTINGAN,POTENSI AND BLABLABLA.
how i know what potensi batik have/.\

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE MY SCHOOL LIFE ; MELETIHKAN

没有评论:

发表评论